- Redflex Traffic Systems
- Glendale, AZ
- May 18, 2020
- Save for later
Redflex is currently hiring for two Technical Advisor roles. As a Technical Advisor you will be coordinating issue resolution for Redflex Traffic Systems client base and employees, under general supervision. Oversees the resolution and/or tracking of reported issues, ensuring all issues are addressed to closure. The Field Support Specialist will work with the CSR to ensure the highest possible level of customer satisfaction. Provide support to field technicians responsible for the repair and maintenance of Automated Photo Enforcement Systems. This team member must ensure the equipment within their regions maintain the standards of 95% operation time and a 90% issuance rate.
- Work closely with Level 1 Associate to identify and resolve customer related issues resulting from equipment deficiencies.
- Utilize standardized processes and procedures to efficiently identify, evaluate, and assist in the repair system deficiencies.
- Work closely with Level 1 Supervisor in training on new processes and procedures as it pertains to the troubleshooting of Automated Photo Enforcement Systems.
- Perform Post Installation QA
- Review Management Reports
Skills and Experience:
- The position requires an Associate’s Degree or Technical Institute certificate in a technical field (engineering or computer science) or 2 years related work experience
- 40 wpm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Multitasking skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Detail Oriented
- Knowledge of principles related to strategic business decision making (ie logical thinking/common sense, analytical)
- Knowledge of the automated photo enforcement industry and specific industry requirements a plus
- Ability to obtain AzAZ Private Investigators license through Redflex. Fingerprints will be submitted to authorities for the applications.
- Valid Driver's License in good standing
- Must be willing to work nights, graveyard and weekend shifts.
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Physical strength and ability sufficient to perform lifting, moving, and carrying. This is defined, for example, as regularly exerting force sufficient to lift & maneuver up to 35 to 40 lbs such as boxes of paper.
Redflex Traffic Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.