A career at New York Life offers many opportunities. To be part of a growing and successful business. To reach your full potential, whatever your specialty. Above all, to make a difference in the world by helping people achieve financial security. Its a career journey you can be proud of, and youll find plenty of support along the way. Our development programs range from skill-building to management training, and we value our diverse and inclusive workplace where all voices can be heard. Recognized as one of Fortunes Worlds Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and service, supported by our Foundation. It all adds up to a rewarding career at a company where doing right by our customers is part of who we are, as a mutual company without outside shareholders. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses Be Good At Life. To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com.
New York Life's primary distribution channel is the career Agency sales force of more than 12,000 agents, operating in virtually every major city in the United States. Every agent is affiliated with one of our 117 General Offices. These offices are operated by Agency management teams responsible for agent and management recruiting, development, and sales. Approximately half our agents operate their businesses out of our General Offices, while the other half maintains independent office locations.
Our General Offices are divided up among four Zones. In addition to our Zone offices, an Agency Home Office team responsible for strategy, finance, administration, standards, training, marketing and communications supports our agents and field managers. The Agency operation also comprises teams charged with growing our business in key market segments, including the middle-income market, the advanced (high-net-worth) market, select cultural markets, and the women's markets. Agents sell individual life insurance, individual annuities, and long-term care insurance products, as well as mutual funds.
* Devise strategies to help agents better use our new digital tools to run their businesses more efficiently and generate more sales, driving system usage and engagement
* Make proactive calls to NYL agents in an effort to increase their understanding and usage of our digital productivity tools
* Field inbound calls from agents in regards to understanding and using capabilities within our digital productivity tools
* Partner with internal teams to generate mass communications and training materials to drive usage and engagement with our digital productivity tools
* Collect agent feedback and digital experiences to and synthesize for product management team to influence future development of our digital platform
* Become an expert in New York Life's digital productivity tools, including our new Salesforce.com based CRM platform
* Bachelor's Degree
* Minimum of 0 - 2 years of relevant experience
* Experience with Digital Technology and Marketing, Salesforce.com
* Provide SME to Agency training team, collect and synthesize agent feedback from product management team
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.