ADDITIONAL WORK LOCATIONS:
Were excited youve considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, well help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. GROW MORE with your own customized career path. LEARN MORE with award-winning training. EARN MORE with industry-leading compensation. And CARE MORE in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Lets get started!SUMMARY
Researches, recruits, screens, interviews, and refers qualified candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions as assigned.
* Partners with managers and supervisors to identify and determine recruiting needs to include the knowledge, skills, ability, and other qualifications required.
* Partners with managers in the interviewing/hiring process.
* Coordinates and drives procedures to eliminate or resolve visa issues affecting potential employees.
* Negotiates salary and relocation offers that lead to winwin relationships between the company and prospective employee.
* Assesses and makes necessary relocation arrangements in accordance with iQor relocation policies for new employees to include movement of household goods.
* Ensures clerical procedures are in accordance with Federal, State, and EEOC requirements.
* Coordinates and makes necessary travel arrangements for candidates who are interviewing or relocating as required.
* Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
* Demonstrates a commitment to customer service anticipates, meets, and exceeds expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively making customer issues a priority.
* Assists Employment Manager in acquiring and developing tools to monitor departmental cost and cost trends, striving continuously to improve value.
* Provides feedback to peers, Employment Manager, and HR Manager on cost and cost trends.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* 2-4 years of experience in recruiting.
* Atleast 1year of high volume recruiting experince preferred.
Bachelor's Degree, First Degree, Trade/Vocational School certificate or Equivalent required. Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual will be required to sit and/or remain stationary for extended periods of time. Individual will be required to type and/or operate a computer and other office productivity machinery for extended periods of time. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal and/or extensive reading. The person in this position may need to occasionally walk or otherwise traverse, stand, exert up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull, lift or otherwise move objects, bend, reach, kneel, and/or twist for minimal periods of time. Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.