Project Coordinator - Remote Friendly
- University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB
- San Bernardino, CA
- August 25, 2020
- Save for later
ADVANCE DEPTH Project
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB
(This is not a state position)
Location: California State University, San Bernardino
Time Base: part-time 15-20 hours per week
Status: Temporary, non-benefited, "non-exempt" position through August 31, 2021 continuation of position based upon available funding, availability of work and satisfactory job performance
Salary: $18.46-$21.16 per hour.
Work Schedule: To be arranged, typically Monday through Friday between hours of 8:00am-5:00pm. Incumbent must be able to participate in remote or on campus work depending on the directives from the CSUSB campus
About ADVANCE DEPTH:
This funding will be used to support a multi-faceted approach towards facilitating a culture of equity and diversity within the faculty body through comprehensive policy changes at CSUSB concerning recruitment, hiring, promotion and tenure. This funding will be used to create new processes regarding data tracking. The emphasis will be on achieving gender and ethnic equity for faculty within STEM departments, which will enhance the participation of women and URM faculty in STEM.
Under the general supervision of the Principal Investigator, the Program Coordinator will oversee and coordinate all day-to-day administrative, fiscal and office support functions.
- Provide a complete range of administrative support to the ADVANCE DEPTH Project, including but not limited to oversight of the program's accounts and budgets, general procurement of services and equipment, meeting coordination, and agenda development.
- Track all grant expenditures. Maintain an updated tracking system for each period (actuals per month). Work with Executive Director and Sponsored Programs to ensure expenditures are within budget.
- Responsible for completing and submitting invoices on time.
- Responsible for timely coordination of employee time sheets and employment related documents with UEC Payroll and Human Resources.
- Responsible for the overall communications between DEPTH center and internal and external key personnel (administration, faculty, vendors, contractors).
- Responsible for updating and maintaining faculty data.
- Collaborate with IT, DEPTH Team, and other external web services to update the DEPTH website. Responsible for delivering content to IT and communicating the needs of the DEPTH team.
- Field routine inquiries and explain ADVANCE DEPTH mission, policies and procedures to faculty, staff, students, and the general public.
- Under the guidance of Executive Director, write executive reports for various entities: NSF, Faculty Senate, Advisory Boards, and external evaluator.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Applicants must possess a college degree or the equivalent of two years of experience in general office clerical work, including some accounting and budget management experience.
- Experience providing administrative support to sponsored programs and knowledge of and experience with UEC policies and procedures strongly preferred.
- Applicants must be self-starters and have the ability to work both independently and in teams.
- Applicants must have excellent organizational skills; possess highly effective oral and written communication skills and demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook) and Google Drive applications.
- Applicants must possess the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information, along with the ability to work cooperatively with a diverse group of people, exercise sound judgment, determine priorities, complete assigned projects in a timely manner and work well under tight deadlines.
- A working knowledge of PeopleSoft applications, especially CFS Financials, is preferred.
- Individuals from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
UEC is an EOE - Minority/Female/Disability/Vets. This position will remain open until filled. This is a sensitive position therefore the selected candidate must successfully pass a thorough background investigation, including a criminal history check prior to appointment.
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.