Grant Manager Learning Lab
- University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB
- San Bernardino, CA
- November 12, 2019
- Save for later
Grant Manager Learning Lab
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB ("UEC")
This is not a state position
This is a temporary non-exempt, non-benefited part-time position through June 30, 2020 (position may be renewed annually based upon available funding, availability of work and satisfactory performance)
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
Schedule: 15-20 hours per week. Hours will vary depending on need
Under the general direction of the Principal Investigator, the incumbent will:
- Keep track of timelines for parts of the project
- Manage, monitor and track requests for expenditures and processes for the grant, including coordination of submission of employee hiring forms and time sheets to ensure completeness, appropriate approval signatures, and processing to the HR and Payroll Departments in a timely manner. Work with the budget administrator in Sponsored Programs.
- Organize a shared online file system for grant products: problems, videos, etc., coordinate data collection and assist in writing reports
- Manage communication (via email, Zoom meetings, phone) between grant employees at CSUSB and RCC (writing team, video team, data analysis team, etc.) and pilot testing participants in years 2 and 3
- Assist in problem and text creation, including formatting images
- Take and maintain notes at meetings and other duties as assigned
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and a minimum of two years of related experience, preferably in math education.
- Applicants must show evidence of a working knowledge and implementation of usual office methods, procedures and practices, as well as the ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Applicants must have a strong ability to organize and prioritize work and be able to make independent decisions on a day-to-day basis. Must possess the ability to coordinate multiple tasks, follow directions, take initiative, be flexible, determine priorities, set deadlines, complete projects in a timely manner and work well under tight deadlines.
- Applicants should have some experience working with data, data management and analysis
- Applicants must have strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, through email, phone, online meetings, in person
- Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience with mathematical software (especially GeoGebra) and Adobe software (such as Illustrator)
- Expertise in math education
UEC is an EOE - Minority/Female/Disability/Vets. This position will remain open until filled. This has been designated as a sensitive position. The selected candidate must successfully pass a thorough background investigation to include a criminal history check prior to appointment.
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.